- Casey Rd, Newport, WA 99156
- Heavily Treed 5 Acres, minutes to Diamond Lake public access, easy commute to Newport & Spokane. Paved road, access to power & phone at road, awesome building site, near nature, near perfect!!
- 3515 E 37th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1998 Sqft
- Hard to find contemporary on South Hill. Beautiful landscaped yard. Near shopping and schools. Home has water softener. 4th bedroom does not have closet. Wet bar for entertaining. Deck off back. To honor our Vets, seller is offering $500 rebate to Veterans. All appliance stay.
- 1211 W Chelan Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1266 Sqft
- This is it. Right price, right home, beautiful remodel, new carpets, windows, counter tops, appliances. Washer/Dryer on main floor. Bay windows - built ins informal dining room, large porch. Master suite, heated garage & work space. 95% furnace.
- 1914 W Maxine Ave, Spokane, WA 99208
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1935 Sqft
- This 2 level Burlington Plan Home from Homestead Builders has the open concept. Huntwood Cabinets add elegance to the home. The appliances are matching Whirlpool. This home boasts a master bedroom suite. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the front porch!
- 814 S Ash St, Spokane, WA 99204
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2385 Sqft
- Victoria perfection in this classic (turn of the century) South Hill home in the Cannons Addition neighborhood! High quality remodel and updates already completed in the 3 bathrooms. Victoria perfection. Beautiful hardwood floors accentuate the home. Large upstairs master has walk in closet and beautiful windows. The other 2 bedrooms have many unique design features, built in, and angles begging for the designer in you. Newer 2 1/2 car garage with covered walkway. Large corner lot. Next to bus stop.
- 1107 E Brierwood Dr, Spokane, WA 99218
- 6 Beds · 3 Baths · 3778 Sqft
- Rare Magnificent Rancher in Forest Glen. 6 Bedrooms (1 non-egress), master has walkout to deck, formal dining. Huge living room + informal living room w/gas fireplace, large kitchen & island & pantry. Laundry on main, breakfast nook, great theater-game room, mirrored workout room, craft room, large deck with hot tub and private views. Private back yard with 10X12 storage shed. RV parking, central air & central vaccum, gas furnace & water heater. No HOA fees, close to parks, shopping and Mead Schools.