- Casey Rd, Newport, WA 99156
- Heavily Treed 5 Acres, minutes to Diamond Lake public access, easy commute to Newport & Spokane. Paved road, access to power & phone at road, awesome building site, near nature, near perfect!!
- 2033 S Rebecca St, Spokane, WA 99223
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2480 Sqft
- Located on the South Hill, this 3 bed, 2.5 bath 2, 480 sq ft home with attached 2-car garage boasts pride of ownership. This maturely landscaped 10, 200 sq ft tiered, corner lot provides a tranquil park-like setting. The light-filled kitchen offers Swedish birch cabinets, a wall oven, a new glass-top stove, and booth seating. The master bedroom has mahogany doors, maple floors, 1/2 bath, and a garden view. Perfect for entertaining, the finished basement has a living room with a gas fireplace and a bar.
- 12712 W 6th Ave, Cheney, WA 99004
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1480 Sqft
- This immaculate, remodeled residence on 1.3 level acres offers convenient, country living! The ground floor home offers single level living with 2 bd, 1 ba, laundry room, and a spacious, eat-in kitchen. On the 2nd floor, a cozy, private 600 sf, 1 bd, 3/4 ba unit provides a perfect place for guests, home office, or rental income. Other features include RV parking, detached 2-car garage, and 2 out buildings. Easy access to I-90 minutes to downtown Spokane, Fairchild AFB, Amazon, EWU, schools, lakes, & more.
- 2018 W Jackson Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1614 Sqft
- Classic Craftsman in the Audubon Park area. Doll home to perfection. Huge 30X30 heated and insulated garage with shop with alley private entrance. Hardwood floors, tall ceilings and covered & lighted private patio for entertaining. Cozy, close to everything and wonderful neighborhood. School and playground across street. South side of street for sunshine warmth.
- 3515 E 37th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1998 Sqft
- Hard to find contemporary on South Hill. Beautiful landscaped yard. Near shopping and schools. Home has water softener. 4th bedroom does not have closet. Wet bar for entertaining. Deck off back. To honor our Vets, seller is offering $500 rebate to Veterans. All appliance stay.
- 1211 W Chelan Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1266 Sqft
- This is it. Right price, right home, beautiful remodel, new carpets, windows, counter tops, appliances. Washer/Dryer on main floor. Bay windows - built ins informal dining room, large porch. Master suite, heated garage & work space. 95% furnace.
- 1914 W Maxine Ave, Spokane, WA 99208
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1935 Sqft
- This 2 level Burlington Plan Home from Homestead Builders has the open concept. Huntwood Cabinets add elegance to the home. The appliances are matching Whirlpool. This home boasts a master bedroom suite. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets on the front porch!
- 1411 S Bowdish Rd, Spokane, WA 99206
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1948 Sqft
- Almost an acre in the Heart of the Valley! Beautiful mature trees, partial fence & sprinkler. The home is a diamond in the rough, same owner for 70 years with LOTS of potential! Formal living & dining, very large kitchen & family room. Two main floor bedrooms & large unfinished attic for room to grow. The roof is about 15 years old & two car detached garage with opener was built in the 90's.
- 38324 N Hatch Rd, Spokane, WA 99009
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2215 Sqft
- Paradise home on 10 acres. Secluded & very accessible. Property is like a manicured park. Very large 30x40 garage & shop. Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath. Formal & informal living room, office set up. Room for horses. Almost perfect.