- Resale - condo-townhouse
3804 S Alder Drive Spokane, WA, 99223 Get directions$169,900 $81/Sq. ft.
- StyleRancher / 1 Story
- Age31 Years
- Parking Attached, Opener car garage
- Area A210/147
- MLS# 201611900
- Listed 3 Years 4 Months 12 Days Ago
Description: Willow glen gated 2 bedroom, 2 bath, family room with gas fireplace. Nice deck adjacent to pool and main grounds. Main floor utilities. Pud fee is $310 per month- pays for water, sewer, snow removal, lawn care, pool and exterior. Very nice unit with a great location. Short distance from shopping, dining and churches. Move in ready.
- Levels: 1
- Other: 1st Level Sqft: 1046, Access: Paved, Access: Pvt Rd, Amenities: Cable Tv, Amenities: Comm Pool, Amenities: Patio, Assessed Sqft: 1046, Basement: Yes, Bsmt Sqft: 1046, Condo Fee Pays: Grounds Maint, Condo Fee Pays: Wtr/Swr/Garb, Dining: Eat Bar, Dining: Informal, Elementary: Adams, Exterior: Cedar, Family/Rec Room: 1st Flr, Family/Rec Room: Bsmt, Features: 200 Amp, Features: Sec Lights, Fireplaces: 1, Full, Gas, Heat/Cool: Cent A/C, Heat/Cool: Elec, Heat/Cool: Forced Air, High School: Ferris, Junior High: Chase, Masterbed: 1st Flr, Masterbed: Dbl Clst, Masterbed: Full Bath, Power Company: Avista, Roof: Tile, School District: Spokane Dist 81, Site Improve: Pub Sewer, Site Improve: Pub Wtr, Site Improve: See Remarks, Sub Type: Condo, Unfinished, Water Company: City
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $689
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Ferris High School||9-12||0.3 mi|
|6||Adams Elementary School||PK-6||0.4 mi|
|5||Chase Middle School||7-8||0.9 mi|
|7||Hamblen Elementary School||K-7||1 mi|
|4||Lincoln Heights Elementary School||PK-6||1 mi|
|NA||Montessori On 29th||K-K||1.1 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Christian Academy||PK-10||1.3 mi|
|NA||All Saints School||PK-8||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.