- Resale - single family
3223 E 26th Ave Spokane, WA, 99223 Get directions$175,000 $73/Sq. ft.
- StyleRancher / 1 Story
- Age24 Years
- Parking 0, Off St Prkg, Slab car garage
- Area A210/046
- MLS# 201323420
- Listed 5 Years 2 Months 18 Days Ago
Description: Fantastic Floor Plan. A Master On The Main Floor. Huge Living Room With Formal Dining. Main Floor Laundry. Basement Bedrooms Are Spacious And With A Great Family Room. Great Size Great Area.
- Other: 1st Level Sqft: 1200, Access: Paved, Access: Pub Rd, Amenities: Cable Tv, Amenities: Gas Hot Wtr, Assessed Sqft: 1200, Basement: Yes, Bsmt Sqft: 1200, County: Spokane, Daylight, Dining: Formal, Elementary: Lincoln Neights, Exterior: Wood, Fam/Rec Rm, Family/Rec Room: Bsmt, Family/Rec Room: Formal Lr, Family/Rec Room: Outside Ent, Features: 200 Amp, Features: Breakers, Features: Sec Lights, Finished, Fireplaces: 0, Full, Heat/Cool: Forced Air, Heat/Cool: Gas, High School: Ferris, Junior High: Chase, Lot Info: Bus Rt, Lot Info: Level, Lot Info: Spr Sys, Masterbed: 1st Flr, Masterbed: Dbl Clst, Masterbed: Full Bath, Outside Entr, Power Company: Avista, Roof: Comp, School District: Spokane Dist 81, Site Improve: Pub Sewer, Site Improve: Pub Wtr, Special Feats: Mn Flr Util, Special Feats: Multi Pn Wn, Special Feats: Vinyl Wn Fr, Special Feats: Wood Flr, Sub Type: Res/Site Blt, Subdiv/Develop: Ravenwood, Water Company: City, Zone: 11
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $398
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Lincoln Heights Elementary School||PK-6||0.2 mi|
|NA||All Saints School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Adams Elementary School||PK-6||0.7 mi|
|5||Franklin Elementary School||PK-6||0.8 mi|
|NA||Montessori On 29th||K-K||0.8 mi|
|7||Ferris High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Christian Academy||PK-10||1 mi|
|5||Chase Middle School||7-8||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.