- Resale - single family
7102 E 11th Spokane, WA, 99212 Get directions$169,000 $84/Sq. ft.
- StyleOther / Split Entry
- Age41 Years
- Parking 2, Attached, Rv Parking, Under Hse car garage
- Area A210/074
- MLS# 29018052
- Listed 9 Years 5 Months 24 Days Ago
Description: If You're Looking For Beauty, Quiet, Peaceful Living - Look No More! This Home Has Three Beautiful Bedrooms, Two Spacious Baths, A Formal Dining Room And Enchanted Living Room For You Enjoyment. Relax And Enjoy The Gorgeous View Of The Dishman Hills From Your Large Deck!
- Other: Access: Paved, Access: Pub Rd, Amenities: Cable Tv, Amenities: Deck, Amenities: Sat Dish, Assessed Sqft: 1001, Basement: Daylight, Basement: Finished, Basement: Full, Basement: Lndry, Basement: Outside Entr, Basement: Partial, Basement: Ri Bath, Basement: Ri Bdrm, Basement: Workshop, Basement: Yes, County: Spokane, Dining: Formal, Exterior: T-111, Family/Rec Room: 1st Flr, Family/Rec Room: 2nd Flr, Features: Sec Lights, Fireplaces: 1, Fireplaces: Wood, Heat/Cool: Basebd, Heat/Cool: Elec, Heat/Cool: Wall A/C, High School: Ferris, Junior High: Chase, Lot Info: Corner, Lot Info: Cross Fncd, Lot Info: Fenced, Lot Info: Fncd Bk Yd, Lot Info: Fncd Frt Yd, Lot Info: Level, Lot Info: Open, Lot Info: Secluded, Lot Info: Spr Sys, Lot Info: Treed, Lot Info: View, Masterbed: 1st Flr, Masterbed: Dbl Clst, Power Company: Avista, Roof: Comp, School District: Spokane Dist 81, Site Improve: Pub Sewer, Stove: Wood Burn, Sub Type: Res/Site Blt, Subdiv/Develop: Woodland Park, Water Company: City
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,543
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||The Healing Lodge||8-12||1 mi|
|4||Centennial Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|4||West Valley City School||5-8||1.5 mi|
|5||Seth Woodard Elementary School||K-6||1.7 mi|
|NA||Kamiak Christian School||1-8||1.9 mi|
|NA||Valley Christian School||PK-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Valley Christian School||PK-12||2 mi|
|NA||Valley Christian Elementary School||PK-6||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.